In this section
- Duck Race
- Easter on Balcalk Hill
- Open Air Communion
- Retirement of Rev David Collins
- Christmas Fayre
- Last Big Country Walk of 2016
- Sidlaw Regnal 20th anniversary
- Celebration of Baptism
- "Desert Island Hymns" is back!
- Auchterhouse Big Coffee Morning
- Afternoon Tea
- Floral Workshop
- Afternoon Tea at Murroes Church Hall
- Induction of Rev. Jean de Villiers
- MNMT Christmas Fayre
- Christmas Songs of Praise in Murroes Church
- Christmas Eve Services
- Spring Afternoon Tea
- 2018 Duck Race
- Afternoon Tea
- Angus Strathspey and Reel Society with Guest Singer Davina Farquarson
- Family Fun Night
- Come and meet Rev. Kate McDonald from Tiberias
- Celebrating a Covid Christmas - Dundee Nativity Play goes on as a MOVIE
- This Week's Notices
- Church Magazine
- Data Protection Policy
19th February 2021
Remember, the Pastoral Group are here for you, as far as restrictions allow, keeping up with Members and Friends across Sidlaw Parish. Please tell us if you hear of anyone in need of our outreach.
MNMT Kirk Session will meet 2nd March at 7.30 pm via Zoom.
During Lent Monifieth Parish Church is running a Lent programme available on Facebook and via https://www.mpcos.org.uk/lent/
Our Interim Moderator is hosting an online Coffee morning or rather Afternoon Tea (after suitable times were discussed!) on Thursday 25th February at 2pm. The link required is the same link used for the service. We look forward to seeing you there!
As it is often said, if you have Zoom you have the ability to host meetings. This is a fantastic opportunity as it provides a way to speak with friends face to face, as well as enabling groups that usually hold meetings within our church buildings/their homes to meet together still.
Rev. Fiona Reynolds, Monifieth, would like you to know about an online Wellbeing Café, open to all living in Carnoustie, Monifieth and Sidlaw. The “Café” hopes to support people who are socially isolated, or feel lonely, or just want to have a blether with others in these difficult times.
Do you know of anyone who would benefit from meeting others remotely, through this Online Café? The link to joining the Café will be gladly shared with all who are interested. For those who may have difficulty getting online, support will be provided. The Café meets fortnightly and the next meeting is on Tuesday 16th February at 11.00 am. Those “getting together” at the Café can enjoy chat, quizzes, guest speakers, virtual cooking sessions and more!
· Please keep supporting Taught by Muhammed Food Bank. There is a donations box in Sainsburys, Broughty Ferry or you can contact TBM direct. Please also remember Starter Packs, though as far as we know they are unable to accept donations at present.
· Any items for inclusion in the fortnightly (1st & 3rd Fridays) news sheet should be sent to Bill by noon on Friday.
· Church Office: Caroline is working from home, on a Thursday, and can be contacted by email: email@example.com